Thursday, November 5, 2009
Oh wow
So, it's been on my 'To Do' list for a while...a visit to the college academic advisor. The last time I went (about a year ago) was the first time I'd ever been. I received surprising news that, though I wasn't done yet, I was sure a lot closer than I thought I was! Today, I visited the advisor again. I received the SAME TYPE OF NEWS. So, no, I'm not done with SLCC yet...but I am a LOT closer than I thought I was. Today, my response was both happy and annoyed. Happy because I am just 2 classes away from an A.S 2-year degree (yeah - I know, I'm very excited...). Annoyed at myself because of POOR PLANNING. I have 2 classes left??? That doesn't equal a full-time college semester. That barely equals a half-time college semester!! Decisions, decisions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well congrats on being so close!!!
Maybe there are other classes you can work into the schedule that will transfer to your major at the U? No idea if that'd work...just a thought! (And...I know this comment is like a month late...sorry...)
Post a Comment