Mondays 3:00p - 4:00p MST
Knowing that this is a time that might be difficult for everyone to listen live, I will be attempting to post recordings of each show here on my blog. We'll see how that works. If anyone has any tips or advice on doing so, please let me know. Just in case you weren't already aware, I am a technophobe and am hopelessly behind the times on all things Internet and blog-related. But, I'm looking forward to learning!
Also...I am encouraging suggestions!! I need a better name than "The Jesse Show", so please feel free to send me ideas for a new and improved title. Also welcome are suggestions on content. What do you like about the radio station(s) to which you currently listen? What don't you like? Tell me, pretty please!!
1 comment:
I love "Hollywood Sleaze" on 97.1 (immature- yes, entertaining though :)) and the bizaare news stories that don't quite make it on the regular news is always entertaining! Good luck, I certainly could NOT do that! You are brave! :)
Post a Comment