So, as I was researching for my last post, I was forced to peruse the Mini Cupcake website. I stumbled upon an exciting discovery! 'Sex & the City' cupcakes! OHMYGOSH. The thoughts tumbled into my brain, in no particular order:
- Mini Cupcake needs to market these things better! I was just in the store on Saturday and I saw NO INFORMATION about all these sweet-sounding cupcakes!
- I FREAKING ADORE a store that puts two of my favorite items together: 'Sex & the City' + Cupcakes = Jesse Is In Heaven. Seriously, I can think of only one thing that is better.
- Umm...can I have one of these and one of these...and I want them RIGHT NOW
1 comment:
Oh wow! I MUST try those cupcakes! What genius thought to put those two wonderful things together!? I just got done watching that show. I loved the first movie, but had never seen the series so Ry bought me all the seasons and I'm on season 5! I could watch them all day... :)
Post a Comment