Yep, I'm trying on some patience for size. It's an experiment I am continuously attempting (see here and here and, in a roundabout way, here). I began (again) yesterday. Things were going pretty smoothly until I got to work. Then, I was reminded that there are some folks who don't have much of a work ethic and there are some folks who are weird, somewhat inappropriate and, at times, jerk-ish.
Then, I came home to find a LIVE COCKROACH. This "little buddy" is a novel addition to my collection of DEAD COCKROACHES. Yes, I have a small collection of them - the warm weather draws them to my basement like moths to a flame.
But, guess what? It's ALL GOOD. I found something to make it better. Girl Scout Cookies! They rock. Plus, sure does make me feel better to complain in this arena. Thanks, Internet, for listening. LYLAS.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment